Dr. Aracelly Latino-Feliz, PT, DPT, SFMAFounder and Director of Physical Therapy
Dr. Aracelly Latino-Feliz received her Doctor in Physical Therapy from the University of South Florida and her Masters in Physical Therapy at Florida International University in 2007. She quickly progressed her career in orthopedic and sports rehabilitation at a highly regarded physical therapy and performance facility in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was here that Dr. Latino-Feliz began implementing a more holistic approach to healing.
Ara and has worked with patients of all ages including; youth, high-school, active retirees, corporations, physicians, coaches, fire fighters, police officers and members of all military branches including special operations units. In addition, she has worked with collegiate, professional and olympic-level athletes from the NFL, MLB, and USA Men’s Bobsled Team. She values the importance of education and evidence based research and is part of the clinical faculty at The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences Doctoral Physical Therapy Program in Miami.
She is dedicated to resolving physical limitations to restore normal movement and improve human performance. Having been an athlete herself in track and field, soccer, cheerleading, and an avid short and long distance runner she understands proper body mechanics and how to optimize performance.Her training and certifications includes:
- Full Body Active Release Techniques ® including Peripheral Nerve Entrapment and Complex Protocols
- Maitland Australian Physiotherapy Seminars (peripheral extremities and spine)
- Graston Technique ®
- Institute of Physical Art-PNF I-Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
- Functional Movement Assessment (FMS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- RockTape® Fascial Movement Taping, Spidertech/Kinesiology
- Yoga Tune Up® Instructor
- Foundational Movement Competency Evaluation (FMCE)
- American Physical Therapy Association Clinical Instructor
- TRX Certified Instructor
Dr. Latino has been a part of the fitness and sports industry for over 15 years. She collaborates with coaches, physicians and other allied health professionals and believes in the importance of an integrated approach to reach optimal health, performance and increased resistance to injury.
When she is not in the clinic she enjoys spending quality time with her family, reading, dancing and photography.