At MTI we believe every individual should have the tools to achieve optimal health and function. We apply scientific principles to adequately examine, evaluate and treat acute or chronic movement dysfunction.
Our goal is not just to treat the symptoms. We work closely with our patients in identifying the source of injury and pain and other potential factors that directly affect healing. Education plays a large role in the success of our patients. We believe a deeper understanding of the nervous system, musculoskeletal system and biomechanics is essential to living pain-free and attaining high levels of performance.
Our focus in treatment is a very hands-on approach. Here are some of the techniques we use on a regular basis:
- Joint and spinal mobilizations
- Myofascial release and soft-tissue mobilization
- Graston Techniques (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Muscle energy techniques
- Neural tension testing and treatment
- Proprioception Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Spinal stabilization program
- Biomechanical assessment
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)